Pulse daily DIY recipe teaches prospective chefs how to prepare healthy, Ghanaian dishes in a simple way.
2 paprika peppers
1 red onion
6 pieces of cooked beef (chopped onto smaller pieces)
1 Knorr cube 3 tablespoons coconut oil
1/4 tablespoon suya spice
4 tablespoons chilli flakes
3 tablespoons beef stock
1. Place paprika peppers and onion in a food processor, process until roughly chopped.
2. Place a work over a high heat, add oil and then the chopped meat. Fry until meat browns.
3. Then add the roughly chopped onion and pepper mix. Fry for about 2 minutes, season with Knorr cube and suya spice.
4. Continue frying for the next 7 minutes, stir occasionally.
5. After the time has elapsed, add the beef stock and chilli flakes, at this point lower the gas heat to the lowest. Allow to simmer for the next 3 minutes and turn off gas.
6. Serve with boiled yam or rice