Pulse daily DIY recipe teaches prospective chefs how to prepare healthy, Ghanaian dishes in a simple way.
Gloves of garlic minced
All purpose spices
1. Cut salted tilapia into desirable sizes wash and soak in water for 5 minutes to remove the salt.
2. Heat onion and garlic in oil over medium heat and stir.
3. Add blended pepper, tomatoes and salted tilapia.
4. Cook to cook for 4 - 6 minutes.
5. Taste for salt and add spices.
6. Crack eggs in a bowl and add to the stew.
7. Allow to simmer and stir.
8. Peel ripe plantain and cut into desired sizes
9. Add water to plantain and sprinkle salt.
10. Heat a pan with vegetable and add plantain.
11. Deep fry till golden brown, 5-7 minutes;
12. Transfer fried plantains to paper towel to drain excess oil.