The Football Association have not sounded out Roberto Mancini over the England job, according to the Italian.
Roberto Mancini claims he has not been in contact with the Football Association as they seek a new, long-term England manager.
Interim head coach Gareth Southgate, promoted from the Under-21s to replace Sam Allardyce, initially for four matches, is believed to be the frontrunner to earn the role on a full-time basis after recording a win and a draw from his first two World Cup qualifying games in charge.
Former Inter and Manchester City boss Mancini has been mentioned in some quarters as a possible successor to Allardyce, who departed last month after just one match in charge, having been secretly recorded by reporters discussing the circumvention of FA rules governing the transfer of players under third-party ownership.
There have been suggestions victory over Scotland at Wembley on November 11 would secure the post for Southgate.
And the national governing body has not initiated discussions with Mancini, according to the former Italy striker.
"There's nothing for now with the England national team," Mancini told Calciomercato.com.
Mancini's second spell in charge of Inter came to an end in August and the 51-year-old claimed he has not taken an interest in the team's form under his successor Frank de Boer.
"I haven't seen any of the games, so I have nothing to say on Inter," he said.
As for the rumours linking former president Massimo Moratti with a return to the boardroom at San Siro, he said: "You'd have to ask Moratti if he really wants to come back, but I have nothing to do with it."
Inter, at home to Cagliari on Sunday, are ninth in Serie A, having managed just three league wins from seven matches under De Boer.