Read some interesting facts about Ms Ada who was alleged to have been adducted and sexually assaulted.
For those who kept making uninformed rants, its necessary to state that Ada is not a stranger in Ghana.
1. Ms Ada as she is popularly called is a Ghanaian by name Persis Naana Akosua Appiah Antwi and not from Nigeria.
2. According to her employers, she’s been absent from work since Thursday and all calls to reach her proved fruitless since her phone was off.
3. It has emerged from police investigations that she’s been kidnapped 5 times where three of those incidents were reported to the Police with the other two unreported.
Her boyfriend, Rahman Nunoo was reported to be the mastermind of the alleged rape case. But he had in an earlier interview denied the reports and raised doubts over the authenticity of the story. He said, Ada has a history of such kidnapping claims, all of which happened under “doubtful” circumstances.
4. The police concluded investigations that, the alleged kidnapping and gang rape of the YFM presenter, Adaeze Onyinyechie Ayoka was staged out by three suspects in Accra and not in Takoradi as reported earlier.
5. Doctors working on her said she was suffering from bipolar disorder since she could not answer any question from the police investigating the matter. She has been identified as an old student of the Krobo Girls Senior High School in the Eastern regionn but was expelled in her final year in 2008 for theft, according to some of her classmates.
6. The YFM presenter was a runner up to Adom FM's reality show in 2009.
7. Ms Ada has been a guest on a TV3 show several times.
8. She worked at Skyy FM, Melody FM and now YFM 97.9MHZ, all in Takoradi.
9. Ms Ada was an ambassador for the "Say No To Abortion Campaign".
10. The police said Ms Ada orchestrated the entire episode to get back at her ex-boyfriend and has been transferred to Accra for prosecution.