A man who survived the Accra inferno is a bus conductor called Yaw Aforve.
One of the survivors of the Ghana petrol station fire in Accra was bus conductor Yaw Aforve.
He told the media that "We were looking for a place to park and my bosses said we should come to this filling station, so we were sleeping in the car when we suddenly heard of a fire outbreak."
The death toll from the blaze at a petrol station in Ghana's capital, Accra, has risen to over 100.
Two days of heavy rain has brought much of the city to its knees. There are chaotic scenes with cars being carried away by the water and many roads blocked off.
Hundreds have been trapped in their offices and some have been forced to spend the night in their cars as traffic came to a standstill.