Every week, David Mawuli will bring you 10 songs that you will need every week to boost your morale throughout.
This week, I will be picky because it’s the first time.
1. Start the week with “Tension” by Okyeame Kwame featuring Medikal, Sister Derbie and Cabum. I can assure you that the rap song which was produced by Cabum will lift your spirit higher to face the week.
2. Then confirm your presence in the week with the remix of Medikal’s hit song “Confirm” featuring Sarkodie. The song has got some fire to launch you into a brand new week.
3. Then get into the flow with “Obordorbidi” performed by Shatta Wale. The infectious track has gotten all the motivation you need to start and finish this week.
4. Probably on Tuesday, you can dance your *ss off with Bisa Kdei’s mid-tempo Highlife jam “Jwe”. The lyrics is easy to grasp, and the beat will move you willy-nilly.
5. “People Dey” performed by Stonebwoy will give you the best feeling when you are lonely. Trust me!
6. Now, put behind all your worries and enemies, and boogie hard to E.L’s “Kaa Bu Ame” (don’t mind them). This song is full of motivation and makes more sense if you are going through hard times.
7. If you think your enemies are making too much noise like flies, then you can’t pass by “Nwansina” performed by Ras Kuuku featuring Luther. This track is good for you!
8. And if you think your relationship is wobbly, then you need to talk to each other with Joey B’s “You x I”.
9. When you are getting close to the weekend, then “Take It Back” by Sarkodie should give you the vigour to finish hard!
10. On Friday, you can feel like a god so don’t hesitate to open M.anifest’s “god MC” in loudspeakers to end the week in a grand style.