Tragic Teen dies after swallowing dangerous ecstasy pills

Ana was rushed to the hospital, but nothing could be done for her. Her health slipped further and further. She was placed on life support .On Sunday evening she died.

  • Published:
  play She was hanging out with her friends in Dublin on Saturday, May 16, 2015. She shortly became ill outside the establishment known as Twisted Pepper. Her illness led to a fit and eventually heart attack. (mirror)
24/7 Live - Subscribe to the Pulse Newsletter!

An 18 year old girl, Ana Hick from Dublin has died after she took potentially dangerous ecstasy pills. She collapsed outside a night club, and later passed away in a hospital nearby.

She was hanging out with her friends in Dublin on Saturday, May 16, 2015. She shortly became ill outside the establishment known as Twisted Pepper. Her illness led to a fit and eventually heart attack.

Ana was rushed to the hospital, but nothing could be done for her. Her health slipped further and further. She was placed on life support .On Sunday evening she died.

It's believed that Ana took cheap Ecstasy tablets which were filled with fatal toxic chemicals that led to her death.

Recommended Articles

Recommended Videos