Sad Woman Electrocuted To Death By Charging iPhone

A young Russian woman was electrocuted in her own bath after her iPhone fell into the water.

  • Published:
24/7 Live - Subscribe to the Pulse Newsletter!

A 24-year-old Russian woman, Evgenia Sviridenko, was killed by electric current when her iPhone came into contact with water while it was charging. The tragic incident happened on Monday, January 9 2015, in the southeastern part of Moscow.

The woman's body was discovered by her roommate who called for an ambulance immediately and told the team of doctors exactly what had happened.

Allegedly, the girl took iPhone into the bathroom to check her page on the Russian social network "VKontakte."

Evgenia Sviridenko came to Moscow from the Omsk region. She had been renting a flat in the southeast of the capital with her friend.

Recommended Articles

Recommended Videos