Dumsor Saga 86 Year Old Man Dies In A Fire Outbreak

John Blay Owusu and his family were said to have left a candle in their living room and went to bed.

  • Published:
24/7 Live - Subscribe to the Pulse Newsletter!

An Eighty-six year old man has been burnt to death while his wife and son are in critical condition following a fire outbreak in their house at Jema near Kintampo in the Brong Ahafo region.

John Blay Owusu and his family were said to have left a candle in their living room and went to bed.

According to report, the candle fell on the woolen carpet on which the old man was sleeping burning him into ashes.

His wife and son sustained serious injuries and are said to be in critical condition at the Half- Asini government hospital.

The body of the deceased has also been deposited Half- Asini government hospital morgue.

Source: Adom Online

Recommended Articles

Recommended Videos