Wayoosi's daughter Nhyira died of drug overdose.
According to Zionfelix.net, the child who was mostly called Nhyira died on Thursday dawn, October 13. The spokesperson for the family, Eugene Moratt who confirmed the news to Zionfelix.net early Thursday said she died of drug overdose.
Narrating the incident, Eugene Moratt said “He called me on Sunday to tell me that the child is sick adding she was allergic to a drug. I told them to take her to Kufour Hospital because looking from how he was narrating it, the sickness was serious.
When I went there on Monday, she couldn’t open her eyes but when I went there yesterday (Wednesday, October 12), they had put oxygen on her trying to wash an unwanted medicine they gave her from the body.
The dosage was also too much for the child. The six-month-old daughter was given 5ml instead of 2.5ml.
Wayoosi called me around 1am today (Thursday, October 13) crying.”
The late was christened four months ago in Kumasi.